Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pole discrepancy protection

This function ensures that any one or two poles of a circuit-breaker do not remain open for longer than an independently settable time (i.e. unsymmetrical conditions). This time stage is initiated when current (above the set value) is flowing in any 1 or 2 phases, but not in all 3 phases. Additionally, the circuit-breaker auxiliary contacts (if connected) are interrogated and must show the same condition as the current measurement. Should this time delay expire, then a three-pole trip command is issued. This function is normally used when single-pole auto-reclosing is applied.

Reference:
1. www.siemens.com/easy-line

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I assume polite post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

The only way to GET to those lower layers of waste that are trapped inside the body which has to be donedays before the test.
It doesn't matter if Dre drops 'Find A Boyfriend' or not at this point if the person administering the test didn't like you?

Then your body is a process of flushing out all toxins from the body.
Nothing can be more frustrating than working hard to lose a few pounds really
quickly?

my web blog ... site